Please Welcome the 2008 Washington 4-H State Ambassadors
Luka MacKay - Whatcom County (2 yr. position)
Benjamin Janicki - Skagit County (2 yr. position)
Lauren Sechrist - King County (1 yr. position)
Ramona Valdez - Whatcom County (1 yr. position)
Advisor - Jon Gabelein
Kayla Swearingen - Thurston County (2 yr. position)
Megan Wright - Skamania County (2 yr. position)
Brandon Juan - Yakima County (1 yr. position at large)
Heather Blanchard - Kitsap County (1 yr. position at large)
Advisor - not filled presently
Bethany Cobb - Lincoln County (06-08)
CJ Fritchman - Ferry County (06-08)
Amanda McCoury - Spokane County (2 yr. position)
Caleb Klein - Lincoln County (2 yr. position)
Advisor - Bonnie Cobb
Jesscia Ubachs - Asotin County (06-08)
Brianne Javaux - Walla Walla County (06-08)
Brianna Tasker - Kittitas County (2 yr. position)
Rayla Carlson - Asotin County (2 yr. position)
Grant Maskal - Kittitas County (07-08 at large position)
Advisor - Lisa Ubachs
Chuck Todd - Pierce County
Jan Klein - State 4-H Staff.
Purpose of State Ambassadors
- To enable youth to develop their full leadership potential.
- Contribute their enthusiasm, knowledge, and skills in the development of the 4-H program at all levels: county, state, and national.
- The Washington State 4-H Ambassadors' goal is to promote 4-H in a positive manner through cooperation and communication, with leadership and planning to make ordinary people into EXTRAordinary people.
- Build leadership roles into youth and adult partnerships.
- Share our 4-H program beyond Washington State.
- Increase pre-teen and teen involvement.
- Be utilized as a resource.
For more information about this position or how to utilize the State Ambassador team please contact Jan Klein.